Studying this course you will be able to:
- improve your understanding of educational management and leadership;
- be able to apply theory and research in your current role;
- foster your continuing professional development through reflection on practice;
- contribute towards improvement of educational systems and institutions and reflect on the quality of learning and teaching.
What qualifications do you need?
- An undergraduate degree in any subject (e.g. bachelor) comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
- At least two years’ relevant work experience.
If you have a qualification in an unrelated subject or an unconventional career path with diverse work experience, we will consider your application on its own merits.
English Language requirements
If your first degree was not taught in English, you will need to provide evidence of language ability as tested by the British Council or another registered body. This is equivalent to a score of 7.0 overall in the iELTS test, or 7.0 in both reading and writing.
We set minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly. Certain courses may have additional requirements, such as software to manage spreadsheets and run macros.
The fees below apply if you begin during the 2018-2019 session. These may be increased by up to 5% per year.
You will also need to budget for exam centre fees, which are paid directly to the venues where you sit your exams.
We accept most traditional payment methods, including debit/credit card, international money order, and Western Union.