Throughout the course of this programme, you will focus your learning on the following areas:
- Ethical Views and Frameworks within a multi-cultural, multi-religious and multi-view world and their application to business
- Business and Ethics; Can they co-exist? A critical consideration of the dichotomy
- Corporations, Corporate Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Working models for ensuring ethical decisions are taken
- The Professional; what does being a professional entail? Expectations and reality
- Sustainability and corporate reporting
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.