Lean about the processes that underpin project management and study the finer details of running a successful international organisation.
This diploma course consists of three modules; Operations Management, which will enhance your leadership credentials and teach you how to increase a company’s value; Project Management, which will show you how to plan, implement, evaluate, and modify projects designed to meet specific company goals and objectives; and finally, Global Business Management, which is a specialist module designed to give you an advanced understanding of the strategies used to manage international organisations.
Graduates of this diploma programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- How to increase a company’s value and the basics of cost minimisation
- Contemporary strategies for managing the operations of an international organisation
- Establishing a customer base and the design and implementation of operational strategies
- International trade and investment, economic integration, and implementation and control techniques
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A good level of English language ability is recommended
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
There are three modules in the Business Management Diploma, with associated sub-topics included within each module:
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Global Business Management
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.