This course is perfect for beginners looking to quickly gain insight into both Fashion Marketing and Fashion PR. It’s vital for fashion brands to build brand awareness and drive sales, and this course will teach you how Fashion Marketing and Fashion PR are used to achieve both of these aims, as well as equipping you with the industry techniques in both the digital and traditional spheres to drive sales and build awareness for a Fashion Brand.
- Analysing and researching the fashion market
- Identifying fashion segments and target markets
- The fashion product
- The power of a fashion image
- Exploring the digital landscape and media
- How PR works with marketing and advertising
- Creating a press pack
By the end of the course you will;
- Understand the difference between Fashion PR and Fashion marketing
- Understand why both are crucial to a successful fashion business
- Learned how to identify and target audience and how to tailor content to them
- Developed an understanding of how to build brand recognition and favorability
- Practiced a range of techniques to drive sales for a Fashion Brand
- Be able to apply what you have learnt to your role as a Fashion Marketer, or to promote your own label.
Who is Fashion Marketing and PR (Online) for
This course will be useful for anyone wanting to quickly gain an insight into how the fashion industry uses both marketing and PR to drive sales and increase brands awareness. You may work for a marketing or PR organisation, or you may be considering starting your own fashion brand, and looking to learn how fashion marketing and PR techniques can drive your business.
Please note: This course is for learners aged 18 and over.
In order to fully participate in the practical exercises please have the following materials/equipment for the first class:
- Notepad and pen
In addition to the materials listed above, you will need:
- A recent computer with a recent operating system
- An up-to-date web browser. (It would be advisable to ensure you have access to two separate web browsers eg Safari and Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- Microphone (a headset with microphone/headphones is recommended)
Finally, a good broadband connection is also recommended. (Mobile data 3G/4G or a mobile dongle might not provide sufficient bandwidth).