Study the Finance Graduate Diploma wherever you are in the world.
This diploma will help to prepare you for careers in accountancy, finance, auditing or management if your first degree is in a different field. It could also help you gain entry to master’s programmes in these fields.
Graduate Diplomas will help you to question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your analytical and communication skills – all of which are valued by a broad range of employers.
To be eligible for this Graduate Diploma programme you must have one of the following:
- an acceptable Bachelor’s degree;
- an acceptable Master’s degree (or any other appropriately accredited Level 7 award) provided this is at least 1 year full time in duration;
- an acceptable Level 5 or Level 6 award (such as an HND or Graduate Certificate) provided this is at least 1 year full time in duration. In addition applicants must submit evidence of at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- GCSE Mathematics (Grade A – C) or equivalent.
English Language requirements
You need to demonstrate a good level of English to be admitted to our programmes. We accept a range of evidence, including proficiency test scores. If you don’t have evidence but believe you can meet the standard, we may consider your case.
We set minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly. For this degree, you will also need Adobe Flash Player to view video material and a media player (such as VLC) to play video files.
The fees below relate to new students registering for the 2018-2019 session. These may be increased by up to 7% per annum.
You will also need to budget for:
- Textbooks (could extend to around £300 per year)
- Tuition costs (if you choose to study at a local teaching centre)
- Exam centre fees, which are paid directly to the venues where you sit your exams.
We accept most traditional payment methods, including debit/credit card, international money order, and Western Union.