Why Choose PIE???
Developing an internationalization agenda for a school, university and research organisations and its authorities under PIE has the following benefits:
- Developing its brand, profile and relevance both nationally and internationally and establish international partnership with reputable institutions overseas.
- Increasing extensive independent revenue generation streams for the schools, university and the successful sourcing, application and winning of international research grants and funding.
- Increase its interaction and engagement with the private sector and governance for sustainable and impactful applied-focused education, training and research.
- Delivering social, economic, academic and spiritual impacts of international standards on its students for consequent impacts on national economies.
- Developing a graduate portfolio that is employable in any part of the world due to uniformity in competence and acquired skills.
- To analyze the huge potential of the African market and the strategy for an African school, university or research institution to develop its profile and relevance to take advantage of this huge market.