The Advanced Certificate in Marketing Design and Strategy seeks to enable you to:
- Develop an understanding of basic marketing concepts and issues including: the global political, economic, legal, and regulatory context; and the creation of value
- Construct a marketing vocabulary and gain a thorough comprehension of marketing concepts
- Apply both qualitative and quantitative models to marketing problems
- Develop an appreciation for the strategic nature and role that marketing plays in overall business strategy and performance
- Appreciate what marketing managers do on a day-to-day basis
- Understand how marketing relates to other business functions (e.g., human resource management, accounting, production, etc.)
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.